Register your company with Air Corporate
Pay less, get moreGet Started
100% online and hassle-free
A few days ago we posted a video about the struggles of SMEs to open and keep a bank account, as well as the partnership between Air Corporate and Statrys, a neobank based in Hong Kong.
Following this video, we received many questions regarding this partnership, and will try to answer most of them here today.
What exactly is Statrys?
Statrys is a digital banking platform that allows SMEs to get access to a bank account, make and receive payments in many jurisdictions, and access attractive foreign exchange rates… So pretty much all the services offered by a traditional bank, except that the experience is tailored for SMEs and designed to offer them a frictionless experience.
Statrys is not a bank. It is a neobank licensed as money service operator registered in Hong Kong and a Small Payment Institution in the UK. Pretty much the same as many challenger banks in Europe.
This means that the funds of your company are held by Statrys partner’s bank, which one of the largest ones Asia. Statrys acts as the client interface for all the business finance operations of your company such as payments, money transfers, notifications, statements.
How easy or difficult is the process of opening an account with Statrys?
The whole purpose of Statrys is to make the client experience simple, fast and user friendly.
The account opening process takes a few days only, and actually less than 48 hours if you register your company with us at Air Corporate or if you appoint us as the Company Secretary for your Company.
We will also help you coordinate with Statrys to open your account, free of charge.
And the most important: the whole onboarding is done online and in a few clicks, meaning that you do not need to travel to Hong Kong to open your Statrys account.
What can I do with my company Statrys account?
The current version of Statrys allows your company to do 3 main things:
- Make and receive payments in many countries and in as much as 14 currencies
- Do foreign exchange conversions at very attractive rates, more attractive than the rates offered by the big banks or online forex platforms
- Keep track of your company finances by automatically generating bank statements
Statrys will soon be releasing debit cards. It also allows your company to also open local accounts in Europe or the US, which is great for online sellers. We will post another update on these features later on.
Get Started with a Statrys Business Account
Our partnership with Statrys allows you to enjoy the following perks:
- We guarantee that if you incorporate your company with Air Corporate, or if you appoint Air Corporate as Company Secretary for your Hong Kong company, you will get your Statrys multi-currency account within 48 hours
- We will assist with the ongoing compliance of your Statrys account, meaning that each time your company goes through annual renewal or is reorganized, we will take care of informing Statrys for you. This way you can focus on your business and spend minimum time on the administrative aspects of keeping your Statrys account alive.
In conclusion, if you have a problem opening a bank account for your company, or if your company bank account was frozen or closed, we can help.
As usual, please contact us for more information about Air Corporate or Statrys.
Ready to open your business account and register your company? Sign up today!
Best Business Accounts in Hong Kong
Opening a bank account for your business is on top of your to-do list as soon as you register your […]
Proof of Address in Singapore: A Comprehensive Guide
What is common between opening a bank account, applying for a new mobile phone connection, and signing up for an […]
Best National Banks in Hong Kong to Consider for Your Business
As one of the leading financial centers of the world, Hong Kong is the go-to business destination for foreign entrepreneurs. […]